Business Dissertation is the key to Acquire Brilliant Grades
Business dissertation topics are quite wide in scope. Anyone who is studying a business course has to touch a variety of aspects of running a business. If one observes closely, he may find that the business process can be covered in a cycle. It starts with the initiation phase, expansion phase, consolidation phase.
Business initiation dissertation topics
Business student can write quality dissertations based on the topics that explain the fundamentals working behind running of each phase of the cycle. To explore deeply the initiation phase of business cycle, one can consider choosing following points:
- Identifying the target audience of the product /service
- Role of finance in setting up a business entity
- Importance of cost control in managing the business initiation phase
- Product planning - Critical analysis of underlying factors
- Business strategy - Exploring different business strategies and selecting one that suits the initiation phase
- Pre-order survey - How effective is this parameter in putting production plan into action
- Factors to consider while formulating a business plan
- Using diversification strategy as a tool for business management
Business management students require lot of research and analytical thinking while writing a dissertation With the help of dissertations, the business management student can excel the carrying out of various important functions instrumental in daily business activity. Planning can become successful only when the processes are followed as panned.
Business expansion dissertation topics
Whether to expand or consolidate, this decision is based upon the performance of business. A business entity should have made arrangements for its own survival in addition to creating value for its consumers. There is a considerable demand for business strategists who can make or break the fate of a business on the basis of their vision and policies. Some important dissertation topics worth considering for business expansion stage are:
- How to manage diversified working population in a cross-border organizational set-up
- Cost vs Revenue: Study of implications of introducing a diversified line in the existing business
- Continue or switch: How to make the correct business decision for long term survival
- Short term vs long term goals: How setting goals can help you expand the business
- Role of advertising and promotion in business expansion phase - how much is too much
- Identifying the cost centres of a flourishing business and ways to convert them into revenue centres
- Technology and innovation: How introducing new technologies changed the face of an existing business - case study of a leading mobile phone company
- Corporate social responsibility: is it helpful in expanding the business?
Business consolidation phase dissertation topics
Surviving challenges is the basic difficulty that any business entity faces. Sometimes, things do not go as planned and so there arises a need to formulate consolidation strategy so that everybody’s interests can be safeguarded. Thus, a number of dissertation topics that can help a business manager in sailing the company through difficult times, are now considered hot amongst management students:
- Evaluating factors while formulating a business exit plan
- Effects of organizational changes in the productivity of an organization
- Merge or sell-off: appropriate business strategy for a dying business
- Case study: Understanding the exit plan of a leading noodle manufacturer from UK market
- How making changes in promotional plans is important in consolidation phase
- Importance of 5-day working environment in the business consolidation stage
- Evaluating the best possible consolidation strategies for an established mobile brand
- What factors make consolidation an unignorable truth in a highly competitive market
Corporate social responsibility dissertation topics
A responsible business entity always focusses on how to give back to the society. With mammoth revenues generated by creating products that meet the customer’s needs, there is a scope for the business to do something substantial for the under-privileged too. Thus, how to carry out CSR plans and related issues form the great dissertation topics:
- In-house CSR team or out-sourced CSR specialists - evaluating the options critically
- How corporate social responsibility contributes in building the brand image
- How can businesses gain from corporate social responsibility
- How to chalk out the financial budgeting plan for carrying out CSR activities in a financial year
- Is finance a constraint or a powerful tool in making CSR possible?
Globalization and business dissertation topics
Globalization did find its roots in the past history itself when British companies used the method of oppression to grow their colonies. With clear understanding between the two countries, the same process of oppression can be given more cordial garb. Now, the focus is more on keeping both the countries involved in a business relationship on a profit-earning side. Globalization is seen as a tool for expanding across the diverse geographical regions; so, business students may require exploring this field through following topics:
- Significance and challenges of using wireless technology in making a business global
- Is it required to change the product as per the tastes of foreign users?
- How product diversification can help a company go global?
- How technology is promoting the ease of communication for a global business entity
Need help in writing business dissertations? Call us immediately!
Dissertation First provides reliable help to students who need to write dissertations for scoring ace grades. We are available day and night to take your orders or discuss your business dissertation requirements as per your requirements. Reach us for finding custom help in writing business dissertations at incredibly low price.