By ordering any dissertation on this website, you convey to us you have agreed upon all the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
- Website means dissertationfirst.co.uk
- You, Yours or Customer means you or any other person
- Writer means the person who has agreed to complete your dissertation
- We, Our or Company means dissertationfirst.co.uk registered under the laws
- Order means an electronic request made for a particular product or service
- Quality Assurance Team means a department working under the company's organizational structure to deliver quality output
Use Of Our Services
- Our company has hired a team of professional academic writers, editors, proofreaders, and researchers for the delivery of finest dissertation writing service.
- The customer's contract with us will be effective immediately when the payment is received. It will automatically end with the delivery of order.
- Once you have received the payment and we confirm the receipt of the same, our services are liable to produce the customers with the standard quality as expected.
- Clients can file the complaints within seven days of receiving the completed assignment, if we fail to fulfill the client's expectations.
- Clients are recommended to go through our refund policy before asking for the reimbursement of payment made to us.
- The completed order will be delivered to the email address without any extra charges.
- The company assures to assist its clients 24 hours with the help of its team of skilled customer service representatives.
- We are bound to assign qualified and experienced writers to deliver create authentic and genuine documents.
Any unauthorized use of content of this website or delivered product, in both explicit as well as implicit form, can make the user liable to criminal or civil punitive actions.
Dissertation First is responsible for timely delivery of ordered documents to its customers. In case, we falter on timeliness or on compliance with your instructions, then the customer can ask for full refund. We are committed to deliver the academic papers according to the set specifications and prescribed standards. We promise for the delivery of content of fine quality to our customers.
- By agreeing to our conditions, you confirm to agree that we reserve the right to cancel any contract, agreement, or service arrangement with any person who tries to use plagiarized products as delivered by us.
- You also agree not to divulge the details of the assignment submitted to you to the third party.
- You will not distribute to any third party our delivered assignment in any form for payment or for any other reason of gaining profit.
- We reserve the right to abort the order at any point of time if we find misconduct in the way customer intends to use our assignment, such as for plagiarism or for misinterpretation of expertise by the reviewing authority.
All the assignments written by us are to be used only for reference or research purpose only
Data Protection And Security
Please refer to the policies section to get more information about the security and dissemination of information.
- By placing an order, you acknowledge that you completely understand and agree with the clauses mentioned above,in addition to those following below:
- All information used is cited exactly as per your guidelines
- All products we deliver should be used only as examples for reference or research. You must use our delivered assignments only for the purposes of learning the techniques for writing a paper in prescribed format while complying to correct citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Arabian, Harvard, etc.).
- No copies of the product will be reproduced or redistributed to any external agency and that you agree to destroy the assignment right after using it for research or reference.
- You agree to receive the updated intimations on offers or contests of the company by way of emails and SMSs. You can unsubscribe from these information updates as and when required.
Amendments In Term Of Service
- The company holds the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions without encouraging any discussion from the service user.
- We recommend that our clients should keep of any changes made to the terms mentioned above without fail.
- We agree that it is our responsibility to update you about the changes in the policy through proper channels including web pages as soon as they are introduced in our document.